(Adds details, analysts comments, updates shares) MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd said on Monday it is withdrawing its planned facility at Gyongyos, Hungary, citing administrative hurdles and division within the local community on the issue. The tyre maker would seek an alternative location elsewhere in Hungary or Europe, it said in an e-mailed statement. Apollo Tyres said it was reconsidering the Hungarian project due to "potential divisions" within the Gyongyos community. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- Apollo Tyres says cancels Hungary project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642