(Adds company comment, share price) TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Arcelor Mittal and Nippon Steel Corp. plan to jointly invest about 30 billion yen ($254 million) to double capacity at their U.S. venture and to consider further expansion of their alliance, the Nikkei business daily reported on Monday. The paper said the world's No. 1 and No. 2 steelmakers, which own a 50-50 joint venture for automotive steel sheets in Indiana, plan to build a new plant to meet strong demand from Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arcelor, Nippon Steel to double U.S. output-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642