(Adds background) By Niu Shuping BEIJING, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Arcelor Mittal plans to set up an auto steel joint venture in China, in which it will take a 30 percent stake, with Hunan Valin Steel Tube and Wire Co Ltd and its parent, a Chinese executive said on Monday. Arcelor Mittal , the world's biggest steel maker, would also establish a stainless steel joint venture with its Chinese partners, said Li Jianguo, president of Hunan Valin Iron and Steel Group -- which controls Hunan Valin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArcelorMittal eyes auto steel JV with China's Valin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642