(Adds share price, details, analyst comments) BRUSSELS, June 27 (Reuters) - ArcelorMittal , the world's largest steelmaker, said on Friday it would raise prices of flat carbon steel products in Europe and launch a flat carbon steel joint venture in China with Hunan Valin Steel . ArcelorMittal said the new base price level for hot rolled coil would be raised to 770 euros ($1,212) per tonne, from 720 euros previously, and that it aimed to finalise prices for contracts to be delivered in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArcelorMittal ups European flat carbon steel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.