* Sees wider-than-expected Q4 loss * Suspends quarterly dividend * Will significantly lower ATV sales to dealers in Q4 * Aims to cut costs, raise gross margins Jan 29 (Reuters) - All-terrain vehicle maker Arctic Cat Inc posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss but forecast fourth-quarter results well below market estimates and suspended its quarterly dividend effective immediately. Arctic Cat, which has cut about 100 jobs or 7 percent of its workforce, expects a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arctic Cat posts narrower loss, suspends dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.