(Updates with sector increases, details) BUENOS AIRES, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Argentina's industrial production in October rose a higher-than expected 9.5 percent from a year ago, powered by strong output in the automobile sector, the government reported on Friday. The non-seasonally adjusted figure was higher than the 9.0 percent median forecast by 10 analysts in a Reuters poll in which estimates ranged from 7.8 percent to 9.8 percent. Automobile production climbed 32.4 percent in October ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentina Oct industry output beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642