* October factory output -0.3 pct versus September * Year-on-year growth slowest since Nov. 2009 * Industry slowing on energy shortages, cooling in Brazil (Adds quote, background and context) BUENOS AIRES, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's industrial production rose 4.1 percent in October from a year earlier, cooling from September and marking the slowest pace of growth in almost two years, the government said on Friday. The figure came in well below expectations for a 5.0 percent rise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentina October industry output slows to +4.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.