(Adds details, background) BUENOS AIRES, May 18 (Reuters) - Argentina's April industrial production grew at both a non-seasonally adjusted and seasonally adjusted rate of 6.8 percent from a year ago, driven by the automotive and chemical sectors, the Economy Ministry said on Friday. Compared to March, industrial production rose a seasonally adjusted 0.5 percent. The non-seasonally adjusted 6.8 percent figure came in slightly below the 7.0 median forecast in a Reuters poll of 13 local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentina says April industrial ouput up 6.8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.