(Updates with background paragraphs 4-7) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, June 27 (Reuters) - Argentina's Pecom Energia said on Thursday that 90 percent of its bondholders had agreed to a bond swap offer aimed at helping the country's No. 1 energy firm through a crippling recession. The main unit of holding company Perez Companc said in a statement it would extend its offer of up-front cash to July 3 for those who participate in its attempt to swap about $997.5 million in old debt for new issues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentina's Pecom says 90 pct accept bond swap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.