(Adds background, details) BUENOS AIRES, May 20 (Reuters) - Argentina's economic framework is "very solid," Economy Minister Carlos Fernandez said on Tuesday in one of his first public speeches since his appointment less than a month ago. Argentine bond prices have fallen in recent weeks and demand for dollars has risen on concern that a prolonged political crisis over soy export taxes could hurt the economy. "Public accounts are very solid, the trade balance is very good, Central Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentine economy is very solid-economy minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.