(Adds detail on sectors, background) BUENOS AIRES, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Argentina's industrial production rose 4.2 percent in August from a year earlier, slowing sharply from July's year-on-year rate as output in the automotive sector cooled, the government said on Wednesday. The figure came in significantly lower than the 5.8 percent median forecast in a Reuters poll of 10 analysts, whose estimates ranged from 4.8 percent to 7.1 percent. Industry output in August rose 1.1 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentine industry growth slows to 4.2 pct in Aug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.