* Week-old blockade stops supplies entering factories * Business groups condemn protest, shares suffer (Adds quote from Ternium director general, updates shares) BUENOS AIRES, Aug 23 (Reuters) - A protest by Argentine truckers is disrupting operations at steel plants owned by Ternium Siderar , the company's director general said in a radio interview on Monday. Members of the country's powerful truckers union started blockading access roads around Siderar plants last Wednesday to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Argentine truckers' blockade disrupting steel plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.