(Adds detail) LONDON, Jan 31 (Reuters) - British train and bus operator Arriva Plc has agreed the sale of its car and commercial vehicle rental division to Northgate Plc for around 129 million pounds ($228 million), Arriva said on Tuesday. Arriva, which hopes to expand its passenger businesses through acquisitions in Europe, said it would use proceeds from the sale to repay debt and strengthen its balance sheet. "Our strategic goal remains recognition as the number one transport services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arriva agrees sale of rental unit for 129 mln stg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.