(Adds analyst's comments, more detail, share price) By Pete Harrison LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - British bus and train operator Arriva said on Thursday it was trading in line with expectations as it enters the Polish rail market and bolsters its position in Italian buses. The moves take the number of countries in which it operates to ten as UK transport companies vie for position on mainland Europe. "We... are evaluating investment and acquisition opportunities in our existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arriva expands in Polish rail, Italian buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642