(adds detail) LONDON, Aug 22 (Reuters) - British bus and train operator Arriva Plc reported a 40 percent rise in pretax profit on Friday, reflecting rising demand for its bus operations and the first contribution from its UK CrossCountry rail franchise. The company, which is one of the largest operators of London buses, posted pretax profit of 66.3 million pounds ($123.9 million) on revenue 59 percent higher at 1.44 billion pounds. Operating profit at its UK rail division rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arriva H1 pretax rises, says trading on track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.