* H1 pretax profit 57.4 million sterling, down from 66.3 million * H1 div up 5 percent to 6.46p a share * Short-term passenger revenue difficult to predict LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - British bus and rail operator Arriva said first-half pretax profit fell 13 percent and that it was hard to predict short-term prospects, but hiked its dividend and said it was confident for future growth. The company, which operates transport groups in 13 different countries around Europe, warned earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arriva raises dividend despite fall in profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.