* Says talks at preliminary stage * No certainty agreement will be reached (Adds details) LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - British transport group Arriva has held talks with France's state railway group SNCF, about a possible equity link-up with its transport unit Keolis. "Arriva confirms it has held very preliminary discussions with SNCF regarding a possible contribution of all or part of Keolis' transportation business to Arriva to create a significantly enhanced and leading European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Arriva in talks with SNCF on Keolis tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.