DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc said on Friday it has completed the sale of its suspension systems business to joint venture partner Mitsubishi Steel Manufacturing for about $13 million. The car and truck parts maker reached an agreement in June to sell its 57 percent stake in the unit, which makes coil springs and torsion bars. ArvinMeritor has been trying to cut its ties to the volatile light-vehicle market and focus on commercial vehicle parts over the past year as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor completes $13 mln unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.