(Rewrites first paragraph, adds more background, share price, year-earlier results) TROY, Mich., March 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Tuesday it lowered its quarterly earnings outlook because of weaker demand, higher steel costs and pricing pressures. The company said it now expects to earn 33 cents to 36 cents per share in its fiscal second quarter, down from earlier estimates of 40 cents to 46 cents per share. The quarter ends on March 31. ArvinMeritor, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor cuts quarterly profit outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.