* Cutting 1,250 jobs, or 7 percent of global workforce * Reviewing spin-off of car-parts unit to shareholders * Cites difficult market conditions DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Car and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc is cutting 7 percent of its workforce and said it is reviewing alternatives to a previously planned spin-off of its car parts unit to shareholders because of difficult market conditions. ArvinMeritor in May announced a plan to spin off its light vehicle business to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor cutting 1,250 jobs, reviewing spinoff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.