(Adds sales figures, continuing operations income) CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Monday said quarterly earnings fell, hurt by the rising cost of steel and other raw materials. Net income fell to $18 million, or 26 cents a share, for the fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31, from $19 million, or 28 cents a share, a year earlier. Results include operations that have been or are expected to be discontinued as ArvinMeritor focuses on its core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor earnings fall, steel costs weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.