(Updates with Dana response, more details) NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts maker ArvinMeritor on Thursday extended its $2.2 billion hostile takeover offer for Dana Corp. by another month as shareholders have not been urgently moved to favor the bid. ArvinMeritor , based in Troy, Michigan, said as of 5 p.m. EDT on Thursday, about 2.28 million Dana shares, or around 1.53 percent of the company's total outstanding shares, had been tendered and not withdrawn in favor of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor extends $2.2 bln Dana offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.