(Updates with Dana comment, background) NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts company ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Friday it filed documents with regulators outlining plans to buy bigger rival Dana Corp. after making its offer in July. The filing will now be scrutinized by the Federal Trade Commission and Justice Department to make sure it does not violate anti-trust regulations. ArvinMeritor launched a $2.2 billion hostile bid in July, which Dana rejected on grounds the offer was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor files Dana papers with regulators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642