(Adds analyst comment and estimates, share price, other details throughout) CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc.. lowered its earnings outlook on Tuesday, citing higher-than-expected costs for new product launches, steel-related interruptions in its Light Vehicle Systems business and other costs. Its shares tumbled 11.7 percent initially on the New York Stock Exchange and were down $2.27, or 11.2 percent, at $18 at midmorning Tuesday. Analysts said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor lowers earnings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.