(Adds details on results, outlook, background) CHICAGO, July 31 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Monday said quarterly earnings fell after labor disruptions at a brake plant, but income from continuing operations exceeded the average Wall Street forecast. Sales of car parts in Europe and the Asia/Pacific region, and of components for specialty trucks supported results, and North American heavy truck market revenue is expected to stay strong in its fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor operating result exceeds forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.