(Adds details) DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Car and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday, as higher overseas demand and increased sales of military products in North America offset a steep U.S. industry downturn. ArvinMeritor, which plans to spin off its car parts unit, also reaffirmed its earnings outlook for fiscal 2008 ending September. ArvinMeritor reported a profit of $44 million, or 60 cents per share, for its fiscal third quarter ended June 30, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor posts quarterly profit, keeps outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.