(Adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, April 23 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Friday its quarterly earnings rose, on stronger demand for commercial truck parts in North America and a gain from the sale of a joint venture stake. The maker of axles, brakes, and exhaust and suspension systems said its fiscal second-quarter net income rose to $41 million, or 59 cents a share, from $24 million, or 36 cents a share, a year ago. Results in the latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor profit up on demand for truck parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.