(Adds share price, details, background, analyst quote) NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts company ArvinMeritor Inc on Monday raised its all-cash offer for larger rival Dana Corp. by 20 percent to $18 per share. ArvinMeritor said the revised offer, which values Dana at $2.53 billion and is up from $15 previously, was final. Shares of Dana fell 6.3 percent, or $1.05, to $15.60. Shares of Dana have traded above $15 since ArvinMeritor launched the hostile bid in July. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor raises bid for Dana, says its final" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.