(Adds details, background) LOS ANGELES, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. announced on Thursday it has extended its $2.2 billion offer to buy Dana Corp. by nearly five weeks to Oct. 2. The company also said that so far fewer than 2.5 million Dana shares, or 2 percent of the total, have been tendered in the offer. ArvinMeritor offered $15 for each Dana share in a hostile bid launched last July. So far this takeover saga has been marred with controversy with each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor says extends offer for Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642