* Sells two units that make car parts * First deals in year-long effort to divest car parts unit * Shares up 11.7 percent in morning trade DETROIT, June 25 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc is selling its stakes in two businesses that make auto parts such as shock absorbers and springs, the first deals reached in a year-long effort to divest its unprofitable car parts unit. Shares of ArvinMeritor jumped 11.7 percent in morning trade. The car and truck parts maker, which has been working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor sells part of car parts business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642