(Adds reasons for outlook revision, stock activity, consensus estimates) DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Car and truck parts makerArvinMeritor Inc has raised its earnings outlook for its fiscal year as higher overseas demand offset a steep U.S. industry downturn, sending its shares up 5 percent. ArvinMeritor expects earnings per share from continuing operations to be in the range of $1.55 to $1.65 for fiscal 2008 ending September, up from the previous range of $1.40 to $1.60, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor ups earnings forecast, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.