(Adds details) PHILADELPHIA, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. , which posted lower profits in the wake of its unsuccessful bid for rival Dana Corp., said on Wednesday Terry O'Rourke would resign as president and chief operating officer. Earlier on Wednesday, ArvinMeritor, which makes axles, brakes, exhaust and suspension systems, posted lower-than-expected first-quarter earnings and forecast second-quarter results that fell short of Wall Street expectations. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ArvinMeritor's president, COO resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.