(Follows alerts) Mar 1(Reuters) - Asahi Kasei Corp will team up with Nissan Motor Co and Omron Corp to develop an inexpensive power storage system made by recycled electric-vehicle batteries, the Nikkei business daily reported. The firm will recycle used batteries acquired from 4R Energy Corp, a joint venture between Nissan and Sumitomo Corp , the newspaper reported. Asahi Kasei aims to first develop a system based on a brand-new battery, and expects to launch sales in fiscal 2012 for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asahi Kasei to make power storage system with Nissan, Omron" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642