(Adds raised company forecast, details, background; changes dateline, previously NEW YORK) DETROIT, April 25 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc on Wednesday posted a 12-percent rise in quarterly operating profit, but saw a sharp drop in net earnings on charges related to a refinancing and the retirement of the car dealership chain's chief executive. Revenue rose 4 percent to $1.42 billion from $1.37 billion driven by sales gains for used cars and vehicle financing. Asbury, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury 1st-qtr operating earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.