DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted an increase in quarterly profit as cost cuts helped offset the impact of higher interest rates. Second-quarter profit rose to $19 million, or 56 cents a share, from $16 million, or 49 cents a share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations was 58 cents per share, the company said. Total revenue for the quarter rose 7 percent to $1.5 billion.Same-store retail revenue and gross ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury Automotive 2nd-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642