(Adds details) DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. on Thursday said its quarterly profit rose 20 percent, buoyed by higher new car sales. Second-quarter net income climbed to $14.7 million, or 45 cents per share, up from $12.3 million, or 38 cents per share, in the quarter a year ago. The company said damages from a severe hailstorm in St. Louis impacted earnings by about 2 cents a share. Net income from continuing operations increased to $15.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury Automotive profit up 20 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642