(Adds details) DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted a 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on growth in used-vehicle retail revenue and its parts and service business. The car dealership group also raised its full-year forecast. Asbury's first-quarter profit rose to $12.6 million, or 37 cents a share, from $9.6 million, or 29 cents a share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations for the quarter was 41 cents per share. Wall Street ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury Automotive quarterly profit rises 31 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642