* Q3 earnings 19 cents * Suspends dividend, cutting capital expenditure * Says will continue to move aggressively to cut costs DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Automotive retail and service company Asbury Automotive Group Inc said on Thursday its earnings fell 68 percent amid a deep slump in the U.S. auto market and turmoil in the credit markets. The company said it was taking a number of steps to reduce costs and improve liquidity, including suspending its dividend, reducing capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury earnings fall 68 pct amid U.S. auto slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642