DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. posted weaker quarterly earnings on Thursday due to the summer hurricanes that hit Florida, where the car dealership company derives 43 percent of its operating profit. Asbury said net earnings fell to $12.1 million, or 37 cents per share, from $16.2 million, or 50 cents per share, a year earlier. Earnings from continuing operations fell to $13 million, or 40 cents per share, from $16.7 million, or 51 cents per share. Asbury had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury earnings fall due to Florida hurricanes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.