(Recasts, adds details) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership group Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Wednesday posted a 24 percent increase in third-quarter profit, boosted by gains in its service business as well as strong sales of new vehicles. Profit rose to $15 million, or 45 cents per share, from $12.1 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations for the quarter was 53 cents per share. Wall Street analysts on average had expected the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury quarterly profit rises 24 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642