(Recasts and adds details) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership Asbury Automotive Group Inc on Thursday posted a 15 percent increase in quarterly profit as cost cuts and used-vehicle business helped offset the impact of higher interest rates. Third-quarter profit rose to $17.18 million, or 51 cents a share, from $14.95 million, or 45 cents a share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations was 54 cents per share, up from 52 cents, the company said. Analysts on average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury quarterly profits rise 15 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642