(Adds details) DETROIT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Car retailer Asbury Automotive Group Inc. said Thursday it expects fourth-quarter earnings from continuing operations of 42 cents per share, above analysts' estimates, due to stronger new and used vehicle sales. A strong recovery of Asbury's Florida dealerships after the hurricanes during the third quarter helped fourth-quarter profits, the company said. Analysts had expected Asbury to earn 33 cents per share in the fourth quarter, according ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury sees 2004, 2005 earnings above estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.