(Adds details throughout, changes dateline from NEW YORK) DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted higher third-quarter earnings on strong performances from its repair business and its finance and insurance unit. Stamford, Connecticut-based Asbury said its earnings rose to $16.2 million, or 50 cents per share, from earnings of $14.6 million, or 43 cents per share in the year-ago third quarter. Asbury said in mid-October it expected earnings in line with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asbury stronger earnings boosted by services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.