(Recasts with trade ministers' endorsement) By Jalil Hamid KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian trade ministers endorsed a plan on Tuesday to speed up the timetable for economic union by five years to 2015. Ministers from the 10-member Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) said the region had to move faster or risk falling further behind in the race against China and India for foreign capital. "We all agreed we should move in that direction," ASEAN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ASEAN ministers back faster single-market deadline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.