(adds details, background) NEW DELHI, Aug 6 (Reuters) - India's second-biggest truck maker, Ashok Leyland Ltd, said on Wednesday it expected its vehicles sales to rise by over 15 percent this year helped by demand from road building projects and low interest rates. Sales at the Madras-based firm, which mainly competes with market leader Tata Motors Ltd, have risen 19 percent in the first four months of this fiscal year to March, 2004 to 11,808 vehicles. "I expect 15 percent plus growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ashok Leyland sees over 15 pct sales growth this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.