(Adds details in paragraphs 2-5) BOMBAY, Aug 29 (Reuters) - India's second-largest truck and bus maker, Ashok Leyland Ltd, said on Thursday it had bagged two orders totally worth 340 million rupees ($7 million) for exporting buses to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. These include 250 fully built Viking buses to Sri Lanka's People Leasing Company, Ashok Leyland said in a statement. Ashok Leyland has also signed a long-term agreement with Bangladesh's state-run Pragoti Industries to supply 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ashok Leylandgets orders for 340 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.