* SIR20 done at 209 to 209.50 cents/lb * China bids SMR20 at $4.67/kg, no deals (Adds Shanghai rubber inventories) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, June 17 (Reuters) - A few cargoes of tyre grade rubber changed hands for July and August shipment at around $4 a kg, and main consumer China began showing some interest after a long absence although no business was reported, dealers said on Friday. While major tyre makers such as Bridgestone were active buyers, China's purchases in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asia Rubber-Nearby cargo traded; China sniffs around" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.