* SIR20 sold at $1.91/kg, RSS3 at $2.115, SMR20 at $2.06 * Wintering under way in Sumatra, rains curb Thai supply * Stocks at Shanghai rubber warehouse up 10 pct (Adds stocks at Shanghai warehouse) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Indonesia's SIR20 rubber grade was sold to tyre makers at around $1.91 a kg, but tight supplies prompted sellers to hold back stocks despite buying interest for nearby and forward shipments, dealers said on Friday. Thai RSS3 grade was also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asia Rubber-Tyre makers buy at $1.91; sellers scarce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642