* China's rubber purchases to pick up next week * Coffee premiums seen steady, Thai raw sugar flat * Cocoa butter ratios seen unchanged (Adds Indonesia cocoa grinding, Vietnam coffee exports) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Dec 30 (Reuters) - China is likely to snap up rubber next week before trading slows to a trickle ahead of the Lunar New Year holidays, while Vietnamese coffee prices will stay firm as roasters replenish stocks, dealers said on Friday. Premiums for grade 2,5 percent black ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asia Softs-China seen chasing rubber; coffee premiums firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642