* Thai hi-pol raws premiums seen steady at 50 to 70 points * Vietnam farmers likely to sell beans after holiday * China may buy rubber later this week (Adds ICE sugar extended trading hours) By Lewa Pardomuan SINGAPORE, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Thai raw sugar premiums are likely to hold steady this week as declines in New York futures could spur consumer purchases, while China is expected to return to the physical market after a long Lunar New Year break, dealers said on Monday. In coffee, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Asia Softs-Sugar premiums seen steady; Vietnam to offer more coffee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.